Implementing ERP software is a significant and challenging undertaking for any business. Once implemented, the benefits of new ERP software are dramatic. ERP implementations involve a multitude of project tasks, high levels of employee involvement, changes to business processes and a financial commitments. Successful projects require adept project management in order to meet objectives, schedule, and budget. Our project management consultants are here to support you in every aspect of delivering an exceptional ERP implementation.
Our approach to project management includes the following key tasks:
– Confirm with client stakeholders the project objectives, scope, constraints and assumptions
– Prepare project work plan and schedule
– Determine procedures for issue tracking and scope management
– Prepare regular status reports
– Conduct periodic status meetings with client stakeholders
– Coordinate key milestones, such as the conference room pilot, training, etc.
– Closely manage the activities surrounding the – Go Live activities
– Conduct a post project review
Our SAS Project Managers are here to ensuring quality and consistency in everything we do!